The Very Large Array (VLA) is a collection of 27 radio antennas located at the NRAO site in Socorro, New Mexico. Each antenna in the array measures 25 meters (82 feet) in diameter and weighs about 230 tons.
This image is available in the following downloadable versions:
- 400 x 600
- 1000 x 1500
- 2250 x 3376
If you would like to obtain a higher resolution version of this image,
- Up one level for more info on
- For unfamiliar terms, visit the NRAO
Type of Observation
Center of Image
RA: 00:00:0.00, Dec: 00:00:0.00
- Astronomical database entries for vla_northarm
- Query for images of vla_northarm
- Query for more vla_northarm data
SEARCH THE IMAGE GALLERY|
To search the Image Gallery for other images of vla_northarm, click the Submit button.
To search the Image Gallery for similar images, click the Submit button.
For more search options, please use our form.